Friday, January 25, 2013

...and a smile on my face

I've decided to organize my 5000 Ocean City, Maryland photos and realized a few things when  doing this...

1. I'm not the only one with a crazy photo collection of this beautiful place so why not share them with everyone since everyone else has been so kind to share theirs on Pinterest and gave me a very nice start to my Ocean City Pinterest board.

2. I talk about Ocean City multiple times every single day. If I'm not headed there soon or just returning from there you can bet I'm counting down until the next visit! Why not stop torturing everyone with my plans, places, memories and just post them here instead.

3. My long term life goal is to move there. It might be interesting to blog about the journey from 20-something Pennsylvania me to 30 something Maryland someday me. If I could keep a blog alive that long that is... lol

So these thoughts were the birth of this blog and I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner. I hope everyone sticks around for the photos, restaurant reviews, budget vacation tips, hotels worth a look and just a general obsession with all things OCMD.

Heres a few of my favorite photos to start this thing off on the right foot... these will always be unedited and my personal photos unless otherwise posted.

June 30th, 2010

July 26th, 2010





October 2nd, 2010

(taken by my husband, October 3rd, 2010)
October 4th, 2010
June 7th, 2011
June 8th, 2011
June 9th, 2011 breakfast... no lie
August 5th, 2012


Just a few random favorites to start! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment